- escape js value
- escape user inputs
- code refactoring according to (most) WordPress standards
- add acfcs_upload_folder filter
- improve code by making more 'smaller' functions
- import preset countries from csv instead of php
- remove some unnecessary hooks
- fix version number
- change default delimiter from `,` tot `;`.
- change import sheet from `,` tot `;`.
- fixed non-working max lines setting on import
- added Japan and South Korea country files
- extended Spain country file
- messed up release with version numbers
- added a fix for select2 in repeaters/flexible content blocks
- added a fix for incorrect escaping which caused incorrect order for names starting with `'`
- added new function as fallback for acfcs_get_country_name()
- added China, New Zealand, Aruba and Curaçao country files
- removed flag assets from plugin
- changed URLs to new website domain
- added a new option: "state/provence + city" (for when a default country is set)
- added a transient for cities per state
- added new country packages on the website
- added 3 new filters to override field labels
- added a new filter to override showing of field labels
- (re-)added a check for database version to prevent unnecessary table updates
Added a fix for the database not being created upon plugin activation.
- Added a fix for non-returning transient on first (state) load
- Admin output for countries is updated
- Andorra and Luxembourg are removed as included countries
- More available countries and combined country packages are added on the website
- urgent fix for non-working city dropdown upon state change
- added first 'empty' option for cities upon state change
- fix broken sql query in search when no limit is set
- improved styling for mobile admin pages
- improve styling search form (admin)
- load searched values on search form (admin)
- added Andorra to included countries
- added Australia to available country packages
- added natsorting for cities
- added transient for cities per country
- preload all cities when a default country is set
- preload all cities when a country is selected
- merged populate dropdown functions
- changed dropdowns (for line limits) to free user input
Forgot to change version numbers.
- Optimize the loading of values in the dropdowns (states/cities), by making use of transients, instead of getting the info from the database on each change.
- Added $wpdb->prepare to most queries.
- The upload CSV option is styled a bit nicer.
- Changed incorrect function call for deleting of transients.
Some clean up and refactoring.
- Fixed an undefined index on the admin search page, when no criteria are used to search
- Added isset checks for new values
Updated German translations.
- fixed error in verification on preview page + added page back
- added natural sorting for cities
- added option to select which fields to use (all/country only/country + state/country + city)
- added an info page with info for debug/support
- added German translation